Subject: Re: recent multidimensional geometry
Date: Jul 23, 2003 @ 20:56
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

yes that is most impresionante
& with a direct hit on the hito tripartito too
chilean for tripoint monument

& you cant imagine how otherworldly that whole greater boclpe
area is anyway
even without such special effects

but i find it hard to imagine exterrestrials or ultraterrestrials
behind all this
or even behind any of this frankly

easy to imagine extraphysicals or ultraphysicals tho

but no problem in any case
as their sense of humor is so light i am sure they are already
charming & cultivating us terrestrials or physicals as we speak

but yikes what if all they really are is just multidimensional
multipointers

cosmic drifters & appreciators & jokers no mas

what a goof
yet my best guess too

beings after our own heart rather

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "marcelmiquelcat"