Subject: Re: El Trifinio National Park
Date: Jul 23, 2003 @ 12:16
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

sharp shooting marcel

this is in fact our first class c visit to gthnsv after many tries
& a slight but telling improvement upon
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BoundaryPoint/message/8482
where we took the entire expedition but were still left guessing in
the cloud forest
http://tinyurl.com/hrx6
& still technically only class e
so near & yet so far from a true glimpse

for at that time we could make out the monument & the visitors
all right
but not yet the all important obelisk apex
just disappearing in the mist above
http://tinyurl.com/hry0
in particular

indeed your present pic is the very clarification requested in that
earlier message
which itself represented our third or fourth improvement in a
steady but difficult progression of tries

actually i am hoping doug will give us our first class a visit here
this winter
when he will be down there trying bzgtmx anyway

doing so would set a new individual world record too
of 26 tricountry points tried
& it would mark the first time anyone has visited all 2 of the
tricountry points in north america
not to mention guatemala

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "marcelmiquelcat"