Subject: Re: The latest searches
Date: Jul 06, 2003 @ 15:00
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

thanx doug
& salutes to the entire party & peregrination

we are already hyper tuned for this one

& yall keep an eye out for the aurora up there too

the 60th parallel crossing indicated by this apparently solitary
bcyt monument is only the first & easternmost of the 7 bcyt
flipflops that the alaska highway manages to pull off in a span of
less than 40 miles
thus making it a leading candidate for that other great collection
which was recently & similarly well begun in copenhagen
iirc
under the title of
stop crossing that border

& like that other great pilgrim too
who however was only going as far as saint ives
i have chanced to make these 7 crossings 7 times
in 7 different rigs
etc etc

so how many monuments did i see in all as i was going

7 to the seventh
some may wonder
ahh but no
for the answer is as usual only 1 of course

anyway i do love to see all these wonderful extra scribbles &
squiggles in danish
even tho i myself dont normally go in for any spots or marks
beyond the 27 letters of the basic shakespearean alphabet
or another perfect multiple
of 3 to the third characters in all
not counting those unremovable damned spots on the i & j

but anyway i am already curious & amazed about your report

does the danish keyboard actually do a query slam with 2 points
in a single stroke
1 for interrogation & 1 for exclamation

fantastic

& how about the reverse
a slam query

for these combos must have 2 different meanings i think

or do danish typists just cross their fingers like me in that case

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Doug Murray
<doug@d...> wrote:

> Nice find!
>
> And greetings from Copenhagen... I am at Jesper's home
enjoying using a
> keyboard that makes it easy to type: æ, ø, å, and ?!
>
> Stay tuned for GBBE reports beginning Wednesday.
>
> Cheers!
>
> Døug
>
> --- acroorca2002 <orc@o...> wrote:
>
> ---------------------------------
> --- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Doug Murray
> <doug@d...> wrote:
> >
> > Now I'm trying to find photos of border markers between
> Canadian
> > provinces.
>
> how about bc yukon
> http://www.teresco.org/pics/signs/20010612/hm585.jpg
>

> I remember seeing a Saskatchewan - Manitoba one when
near
> > my grandparents farm a long, long time ago.
> >
> > I did find this one, which supposedly marks the Quebec -
> Labrador
> > (Newfoundland) boundary.
> >

> > Doug Murray
> > Doug Murray Productions / Border Films