Subject: quinticounty & jurisdictional fallbacks
Date: Jul 04, 2003 @ 12:20
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

ahh well
then would you accept a quinticounty point
& last known survivor of that funny family

a few of us demarcator freaks once even marked that baby too
on a previous & much wetter boating excursion

hmm
but wait now
the 5 county courts still have their jurisdictions tho
dont they

& i think thats what the word juris dictions really refers to

oracular seats of the law itself
& their corresponding districts

anyway no matter
tho an earlier demise also cost us our only quintiparish point

& have you returned to interjurisdictional jerusalem yet

my multijurisdictional ellis pix will soon be ready

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Asher Samuels
<asher972@y...> wrote:
> The catch is that in almost all cases NY State Law treats the
City of New York
> as one juristiction with the city government taking place of a
county. the
> separate court distrcits for each borough/county are only
because of the number
> of cases.
>
> Asher Samuels
>

> --- "Flynn, Kevin" <flynnk@r...> wrote:
> > I presume you're talking about NYC, which I don't think fits his
question.
> > While five different counties make up the city, county
functions are all
> > derived from NY state. I think he's looking for municipal
entities that
> > cross state/provincial boundaries.

ABSK