Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: next border expedition to set sail shortly
Date: Jun 29, 2003 @ 02:21
Author: Doug Murray (Doug Murray <doug@...>)

And, in the effort of creating another message,
I must tell you I did miss BCCAWAW and BCCAWAE (is there an E?).
My film photographs are all pointed due east. My humblest
apologies for missing the photographic opportunity!

However, I promise to photograph all everything the next time I am
there. And that will be this summer.

If there are any Washington State or other BC border freaks (perhaps
a certain confluence person!) who want to get together for a pint in
the point -- and visit all the markers, let me know. We can set
something up in August.

Speaking of August -- I will be returning to Belize in mid- to
late-August
for work. I am going to be part of a crew filming a documentary on
the Mennonites that migrated from Canada to Belize. They've
settled up near BZMX and MXGT and BZGT and maybe even BZGTMX.
I will not miss this opportunity!

How did my life become all about borders?!

Cheers!

Doug

On Saturday, June 28, 2003, at 07:03 PM, acroorca2002 wrote:

> maybe you were more prescient here than you realized peter
> for our pchbe or petite central hudson border exhortation does
> indeed appear to be setting sail from the battery for liberty & ellis
> islands tomorrow morning
> also by cosmic appointment
> & tho reduced by the sacrifice of arif to the calls of real life
> asher & i expect to sail shortly also because the distance isnt far
>

> & just to inaugurate our summer expedition season with an extra
> flourish
> would everyone please notice the rare opportunity we all have
> just now of breaking the all time bp monthly message total
>
> for if everyone would just pitch in a little more over the next 53
> hours by posting as many messages as possible before june
> leaves california
> like perhaps especially by fulfilling now on any missing
> information or hanging pledges or promises etc
> or pointing to anything else you might like
> or just asking a freak question
> this is the moment of truth when your messages will really have
> extra importance

<image.tiff>

Doug Murray Productions - Border Films
CBC POV Sports - CBC Infomatrix