Subject: Re: next border expedition to set sail shortly
Date: Jun 27, 2003 @ 11:18
Author: Peter Smaardijk ("Peter Smaardijk" <smaardijk@...>)

All the very best and return home safely!

Peter S.

BTW: LTPLRU is also a secondary quadropoint acc. to
http://www.jezioro.com.pl/krajoznawstwo/index.html?
id=3,14&PHPSESSID=5585b420074f2c66bc8ca01e79abda55 : LTPLRU2MAPDWNKN
(Mariampole LT, Podlasie PL, Warmia-Masuria PL, Kaliningrad RU)... my
apolog. f. t. abbr.

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Peter Hering <hering@m...>