Subject: Re: lake prespa tripoint
Date: Jun 26, 2003 @ 15:32
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

breathtaking as usual marcel
but you have outdone even the spirit of improvement itself here
because our wonderful buildup to the present culmination thru
messages 814 818 821 824 825 826 827 & 7508 had left not a
trace of a pic to improve upon

yes thats right
she had actually somehow regained her virginity for us

so your very first attachment pic became instantly both our first
retrievable visit as well as the leading edge of our ongoing try for
this point

& there is the added nicety that the tripoint & its prospective buoy
anchorage are fairly well pinpointed at the exact lower left corner
of your first frame
even before the further elucidations
so many thanx for this altogether fulfilling experience
from start to finish

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, <marcelmiquel@v...>

> Qtal! de vodafone te descubre una forma desconocida de
terror.