Subject: Re: Stop crossing that boundary!
Date: Jun 23, 2003 @ 01:34
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

on that particular street if you overtake in the left turn lane or in
the oncoming traffic lanes you are already breaking the law in
both states regardless of the speed you are doing it at
if that helps

also
are you sure we havent marveled at split speed zones before

i could swear brendan has already treated us to another pair
unless it is just my trick deja vu acting up on me again

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Jesper Nielsen"
<jesniel@i...> wrote:
> And what if you overtake?

Service.