Subject: Re: North Korea-Russia border pics
Date: Jun 20, 2003 @ 13:10
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

& the also excellent message 5206 makes it clear that any
possible dryness on the kpru line has indeed been squeezed
out of it
tho dont believe what it says about the uniqueness of the river
condo

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "acroorca2002"

(http://www.nicolette.dk/borderbase/border.php?c1=118&c2=106
> > )
> > >
> > > No pictures but a map, and a Boundary Study.
> > >
> > > Jesper

CNKP.
> > That's China-
> > > North Korea unless I screwed up the two-letter codes.
Don't