Subject: Re: EELVRU
Date: Jun 18, 2003 @ 20:08
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

wow
this is multi intriguing

of course we have long known the united nations to be the
official repository of maritime boundary data
as linked in your message 10578
& usually referred to under the heading of los or unlos or unclos
as in united nations convention on the law of the sea

but this news of a submission of land boundary data to them
& secret unratified land boundary data at that
is most unexpected & fascinating

so any ideas about this or further info would be most welcome
like for example what agency of the united nations for starters

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Jesper Nielsen"
<jesniel@i...> wrote:
> Been correponding with the Estonias Ministry of Defence. They
like secrets. Buy they tell me that UN might help me, as they
have sent the treaty to them.

> Jesper

Service.