Subject: Re: A few pictures aroud China border
Date: Jun 16, 2003 @ 22:36
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Artur Kroc <kroc@i...>
wrote:
> Some border pics, which I foun on the Net:
> http://siambike.com/china.jpg
> (One of south neighbours, but I dont know which one)

since this thai bikers group is only promoting tours of northern
thailand & neighboring areas of laos & myanmar
& given that thailand has no border with china
& given that myanmar has a much more active border with china
than does laos
& now that i imagine i can clearly discern 2 burmese characters
in the stop sign
& especially since it proves to be not at all like a laotian stop sign
http://www.geocities.com/SGKMRA/Vientiene/
a camera position in myanmar facing north into china now
seems practically a sure thing

& the most likely crossing point is at bok hsopnam