Subject: Re: ellis adventure
Date: Jun 14, 2003 @ 17:34
Author: m donner ("m donner" <maxivan82@...>)

ok everyone if i may
arif favors sunday june 22nd & sunday the 29th
predicting good probability of success
so i would like to call that a launch
& a leap to reality if not beyond

so unless you asher have a strong preference of one date over the other
in which case btw please do pick it now
perhaps we could continue leapfrogging this into a quadri party or more
by inviting anyone else who would like to join us on either date to kindly
chime in now
committing to one or the other if necessary
etc
until we are finally forced to pick
but otherwise why dont we just assume the 22nd
in case we want to return or fall back on the 29th

any comments &or especially additions