Subject: another quake was Re: Topomap: EELVRU
Date: Jun 08, 2003 @ 23:42
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Jesper Nielsen"
<jesniel@i...> wrote:
> Looks to me that Kupedi is at the old EELVRU (top picture)

what picture
dudes how can you even see the attachments

i cant get a thing here any more

i think we may have had another yahoo temblor

i wonder if they arent just knocking down our facilities one at a
time

is anybody getting anything

nothing here at all lately
& i have tried 2 different machines & 3 browsers

is anybody still out there

come in
come in
do you read me