Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] Trip Report: USGS Headquarters
Date: Jun 06, 2003 @ 22:57
Author: Flynn, Kevin ("Flynn, Kevin" <flynnk@...>)

The only other USGS map store is located minutes from my house, in suburban
Denver CO. I frequent the place but had never seen this computerized
custom-mapmaker you mention. I will have to ask about it here.

Before it HQd in Reston, USGS was based in my old hometown of Easton PA. No
matter where I've lived, I've had map nirvana near me.