Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Topozone and borders
Date: Jun 05, 2003 @ 19:40
Author: Doug Murray (Doug Murray <doug@dougmurrayproductions.com>)

I just sent a note to the IBC to find out the answer and if they might
have a picture.

I also asked if any maintenance was scheduled for the BC/Washington
portion of the boundary -- and if I could tag along.

And.. I asked (again) about CAFR. We still have not had final proof...

Cheers,

Doug

<image.tiff>

Doug Murray