Subject: Re: T-shirts
Date: Jun 04, 2003 @ 14:21
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

well i figure our quasiofficial population number of 201 must be
about 20 percent inflated in reality
owing to numerous duplicate & multiple memberships

but that would still leave us with roughly the 161 members that
would be necessary for each to wear a different dry or continental
tricountry point on the back of their tee shirt
as well as a different wet or eez tricountry point on the front
& i think that would be the right design too
for best results in wet tee shirt contests

these numbers btw are based on the roughly equal dry & wet
tripoint censuses
as most recently enumerated in messages 1086 & 247
tho i have a feeling message 6253 would give better data
if i could only recall or access its referenced file at the moment

but anyway i hope we can do all this up really proud
with accurate trijunction diagrammatics
country coats of arms
tripoint monuments
etc etc

we could even offer a special discount rate for collector
aficionados of our complete world class set of 161 fully
amphibious tee shirts

also
if really exciting bp multi milestones are your desire
we just happen to have our first truly great one coming up this
saturday

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Doug Murray
<doug@d...> wrote:

> Right you are! Perhaps we need to make a line of Tripoint T's
>
> I see that BP has 201 members now. A tp-shirt for everyone?
>
> Doug
>

> On Tuesday, June 3, 2003, at 04:13 PM, acroorca2002 wrote:
>
> > good point
> > tee shirts naturally suit tee junctions & tripoints etc to a tee
> >
> > --- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Doug Murray
> > <doug@d...> wrote:
> > >
> > > This is a cute story on that ultimate collectable...
> > >
> > > http://www.naplesnews.com/03/04/travel/d899327a.htm
> > >
> > > I love the picture of the t-shirts in Moscow.  I wonder what
> > > the selection will be like in Ivangorod?  Ivan the Terrible
T's?

> > > Doug
> > >

> > > Doug Murray
> > > Doug Murray Productions / Border Films