Subject: Re: Camera on firu border crossing
Date: May 28, 2003 @ 17:38
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Jan S. Krogh"
<jan.krogh@t...> wrote:
> But I think this camera must be located several kilometers
from the actual
> border?

but why do you think so jan

perhaps you have personal knowledge that contradicts this

but it looks to me as if artur is precisely on or at least very near
the firu line he evidently meant to hit here

& not only do i think he deserves to be congratulated for it
but i dont want to decry this try lining or line trying of his at all
especially as he does indeed appear to have made his point
or at least his intended line & border post
in a virtual twice hourly visit

& with proper appreciation
or even if just left to his own devices
a successful line tryer might very well develop into a successful
point tryer & tripointer too

so i think we may have a special responsibility to at least not
confuse younger members if at all possible