Subject: Re: Marked maritime boundaries Was: FRGB
Date: May 05, 2003 @ 18:27
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

yes g1 looks as tho it might be the most seaward one
& it is still well within the coastal base lines & internal waters

once past the islands & into the open sea
the boundary line straightens out
& might therefore have no need of buoys

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Jesper Nielsen"
<jesniel@i...> wrote:
> Here is a map that indicates Border Buoy G1 and G2.
>
> G1appears to be the from on the book scan.
>
> Jesper
FRGB

> Enclosed picture of DEDK buoys from the North Sea.
>
> Taken from the excellent book on DEDK: Told- og
Statsgrænse Danmark/Tyskland 1920-1995 by Aage Emil
Hansen

> The text: Sea Markers: The North Sea 1994. The North Sea
maritime border consists of nine straight lines, and a great part
of these are marked by buoys shown on the pictures.

> The North Sea border has to follow natural shifting of the
channel, so that free access to Højer Port through Danish
territory is always ensured.

> Jesper

aware this

<orc@o...>
> wrote:
>
> > no maritime boundary markers of any kind anywhere have
ever
> > been reported at bp

Service.

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor