Subject: Re: Arbara: ES2ARGINA
Date: Mar 22, 2003 @ 21:04
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

very nice

& just to complete the basic basque punctoscopy
since i believe we may now be able to do so
with the grand total of major tripoints already shaping up at
somewhere between 3 & 7
based on the admittedly inadequate map in
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/9479/basque.html
isnt there also an international & most major basque tripoint in
the rio bidasoa
indeed not far from our favorite whosiwhatsis
where the blue basque autonomous community
& the yellow autonomous community of navarre
both within spain
meet the red pyrenees atlantiques basque department of france
at a point that might be called something like esfr2banapy

& since i cant produce a better map
would you know if the 3 nonautonomous basque provinces in
france also share any tripoints with the spanish basque country
like this one of mixed constituency at arbara

& finally
do these french basque provinces also enjoy a homogeneous
tripoint amongst themselves
like the one in the bac
or do they fail to produce one amongst themselves
like delaware

if these few blanks can be filled in
it at least appears that the topological diagram & inventory of the
basque tripoints will be complete on the top 2 levels

but perhaps you have other input as well

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Smaardijk"
<smaardijk@y...> wrote:
> The other tripoint in the Southern Basque Country: Between
Araba
> (Basque Auton. Comm.), Gipuzkoa (B.A.C.), and Navarre:
> http://em.luberri.net/jpg/arbara20021128140705.jpg
>
> (BTW, for those who read Basque: http://em.luberri.net is a
great
> site with lots of pictures of mountain tops in the Basque
Country.