Subject: Re: Nothing new about Colbe, nothing about borders
Date: Mar 06, 2003 @ 02:52
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

hahahahaha
as if being in the majority would have justified your attack
hahahahahaha
but since you are in the minority you retract it
hahahahahahah
hahaha
while of course adding new slanders
hahaha
as its the only democratic thing to do
hahaha

but i do wish you would stop attacking

there is no provision for it here at bp

i mean it just isnt part of the fun

so please think about what you do like
& come back as soon as you are feeling better

also
i am not your moderator

rather i am the sole remaining immoderator of this group

i was asked to do this before the group began
& agreed to do it
to keep things from getting too moderate

but this will probably not go on for much longer than the first
myriad of messages
a milestone which i see is approaching soon

so rejoice

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Karolis B." <kbajoraz@y...>
wrote:
> You may, of course write what you please. It has been noted that in
> this group you don't get killed for being a little off-topic.
Though
> it is frowed upon, and those swaying off seem to be conscious of
> guilt, with frequent apologies. By soliloquy I didn't meen
monologue,
> as understood by most; of course all postings are monoloques. By
> soliloquy I meant to note the lengthiness and unneccesity of
speach.
> The auther of the speach that I singled out to "attack" admits to
> enjoy abuse of language, in his words, more than much else. And his
> speaches are usually, for his own enjoyment, long and fluffy, and
> most likely not very understandable to those foreign members that
> don't master the English language. Perhaps writing literature would
> be a better use of his talent. See, when we go off-topic to talk
> about other things, at least those discussing are interested in
what
> they're writing. But I haven't evere said anything about that. What
> am addressing not the first time is the unneccesity of some of the
> speaches of one of our moderators at all. Like the one that
> I "attacked" was unneccesary at all, or if someone sees it
neccesary,
> it could have gone into few simple sentences. Such expanded fluffy
> speaches I think are interesting to few and they're about nothing,
> and therefore a total waste of time (there are some busy members
here
> who don't appreciate that). But since most members, at least
deciding
> form responses received, enjoy such byproducts of someone elses
> literary enjoyment, (a good deal, two down by one shot) never you
> mind anything I said at all, for I thought I represented majority,
> but seemingly was wrong and being minority must respect the
majority.