Subject: Re: New poll for BoundaryPoint
Date: Feb 03, 2003 @ 18:12
Author: acroorca2002 <orc@orcoast.com> ("acroorca2002 <orc@...>" <orc@...>)

is that you at it again bill

kudos if so for the wacky idea & execution
from me & moultrie colquitt county library on day 5
beepbeep

being a mobile unit
i will have to keep changing my vote too
if thats ok

bravissimos to martin & arif also for further elucidating cafr

i agree completely with your assessments
if you are reading this martin
& would only add that it seems to me almost inconceivable that this
boundary wouldnt cross some however minuscule stretches of dry land
at low tide
based on what maps i have seen
or even just in the abstract
tho i agree again it would probably not cross land at mean tide

also i am moving too fast as usual
but what was that spm enclave all about

did i miss something
probably did

& i hadda laugh & gotta figure that that spm tube eez
however incredibly long & thin it really is
must be at 1988nm just a typo for 188nm
at least i hope its a mistake

nice bidassoa condo pix at last too
thanx to all