Subject: Re: SPM, coastal boundaries
Date: Dec 16, 2002 @ 20:21
Author: acroorca2002 <orc@orcoast.com> ("acroorca2002 <orc@...>" <orc@...>)

yesterday

> more disturbing to me is the fact that i cant confirm the cyuk
> coastal boundary now
>
> you probably remember it was first reported here years ago
> by someone who seemed trustworthy at the time
> but who will remain nameless
> because i cant recall who it was
>
> today when i tried to confirm this detail in the cyprus
constitution
> & cyuk treaty i found a reference to a maritime boundary there
> but the relevant text
> section 3 of annex a
> has eluded me so far
>
> in case anyone can find this
> it should settle the matter
>
> but suffice to say it is not looking very good for any
confirmations
> of any international coastal boundaries at this time
> other than the somewhat compromised esfr & hnnisv condos

today i found the text confirming that the supposed cygb coastal
boundary reported here by someone years ago & swallowed
gullibly by me was in fact a misapprehension & a mistake
http://www.law.fsu.edu/library/collection/LimitsinSeas/ls049.pdf

that leaves a grand total of zero international coastal boundaries
not counting the 2 condos