Subject: Re: Cyprus
Date: Oct 18, 2002 @ 23:13
Author: L. A. Nadybal ("L. A. Nadybal" <lnadybal@...>)

My last info on the exclave is that the Turkish Army evacuated all the
residents out of there. There is a UN buffer around the town, and the
source material I had from the UK said access was strictly by sea and
helicopter for military and government officials only. The info is
over two years old, best I can tell, so things may have changed.

I'll post my maps tonight to exclave.info for you.

Regards

Len Nadybal