Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Derby Line
Date: Sep 07, 2002 @ 04:28
Author: Doug Murray ("Doug Murray" <doug@...>)

It's on my list of things to do!

Doug
----- Original Message -----
From: bumpa50_1999
To: BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2002 11:23 AM
Subject: [BoundaryPoint] Derby Line

(This is my second attempt to post this, so if it shows oup on BP
twice, my apologies...my server is acting a little funny today...)

Doug,

Regarding Derby Line: could you please try to make special note of
where the border intersects the main street with respect to the
bridge that crosses the (Tomofobia?) river?  I seem to recall that
some of the bridge may be in Canada, but was never sure due to the
apparent lack of monumentation next to the road in the late 70s.
(The only monument that I remember seeing is the one in front of the
Haskell Library).

Have a good trip!

Bill