Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] BC/AB/MT question for Doug
Date: Aug 31, 2002 @ 16:11
Author: Dave Patton [DCP] ("Dave Patton [DCP]" <dpatton@...>)

>Message: 25
> Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 08:12:42 -0700
> From: "Doug Murray" <doug@...>
>Subject: Re: BC/AB/MT question for Doug
>
>Jack is right. It may be cleared, where trees grew, but there may be
>large cliffs to deal with. Why don't you try emailing or calling either
>the park office or the border commission?
>
>Doug

I'd suggest you might want to take a look at this for more info:
http://www.confluence.org/confluence.php?lat=49&lon=-114
The narrative may help you, and if you click on the "visited by" link
at the top you will see Gordon's email address on his Visitor page,
if you wanted to ask him some questions.

Between Gordon's info, topo maps, and the Terraserver aerial photos
(especially using USAPhotoMaps from www.jdmcox.com) you should be
able to get a pretty good idea of what you are faced with.

Dave Patton
Canadian Coordinator
the Degree Confluence Project
http://www.confluence.org