Subject: Re: Disbuted town on Scottish/English border offer money to rejoin Scotland
Date: Apr 20, 2002 @ 15:13
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

thanx harry
i was hoping someone would put in a good word for our eponymously
favorite isles of scilly
despite their lack of any noticeable boundary point
but couldnt have imagined how silly that word would be

the bad news tho is that the server seems to be fixed now
& has resumed immediate delivery
boooo
of which this message will be confirmation if successful

--- In BoundaryPoint@y..., "Harry ten Veen" <pa8km@a...> wrote:
> What is that with the British and war???
>
> This was news on
> April 17, 1986
> "The Isles of Scilly and the Netherlands signed a peace treaty that
ended a
> war that started in 1651. Although hostilities had ceased in the
17th
> century, the war had never been officially ended. The Isles of
Scilly are a