Subject: Re: Canada-US Border -- Legal Issues
Date: Mar 15, 2002 @ 15:39
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

yikes i apologize to doug jesper peter & al

these were all pure md crabs by me yesterday
as you probably guessed anyway
md as in my beloved maryland once again not moldova
yet all battered & fried with chincoteague assateague try fatigue at
mdusva
so yes i do eat them all
for truly all your tales & tongues are great

also my preliminary probes indicate the only practical way for me to
reach mdusva will be to flag down some orvs bearing 60 dollar stickers
& hopefully hitchhike 20 miles along the beach with them
thanx to the various federal restrictions & charges imposed on what
they are now calling your national parks
yet frankly not a bad prospect
& just another md crab

& earlier this week my ncusva try
which wasnt stopped by a driving rain
bottomed out completely at a similar distance owing to different
government austerities & interventions

moreover i am honor bound to report also that my previous 11 or 12 in
one blow shot claim at ncscus has also melted down somewhat to only 9
or 10 in one blow
with the belated realization that ncs isnt at ncscus as i had imagined
& claimed but rather just off cape fear some distance up this actually
south & southwest facing coast

counterintuitive but true

& all these several beach erosions plus the fact that all the still
virgin usmarines to the northward are still more problematic
either like denjus to even locate
or else like the others to reach without a heater just now
have all together practically cornered me into concluding early my
early spring trypointing season with this afternoons retry of mdusva
from the assateague end back down the coast

yet the spring itself no longer seems to need any additional coaxing
like this by me & is actually quite well developed here on the eastern
shore
& should continue steadily northward & inland regardless

so thanx again for being here
& remember everyone
even if at first you dont try
succeed succeed again