Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] hue (and possibly huroua)
Date: Jan 24, 2002 @ 18:38
Author: m donner ("m donner" <maxivan82@...>)

so is this a confirmed tricountry point sighting yet peter

if so it is our first of the new year
& should be added to the old world class list

say does anyone else want to take that over from me while i am on the road
again
or permanently

it would be nice to keep it as current & complete as possible
or doesnt anyone else think so

i know
seen one
seen em all