Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] New poll for BoundaryPoint
Date: Jan 23, 2002 @ 22:35
Author: Bill Hanrahan ("Bill Hanrahan" <hanrahan@...>)

The radio poll's still open with an unspecified closing date.  I'll probably close it at the end of the month or thereabouts.  In retrospect, I probably should have just posted a message asking how many BP happened to be hams and see if there's any interest in a possible net at some point.  I wouldn't bother voting again.

Bill