Subject: Re: New poll for BoundaryPoint
Date: Jan 17, 2002 @ 20:10
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

bill
i know you werent looking for the discussion so much as the voting but
i am frankly going to put off voting for as long as possible since i
would like to vote affirmatively on this & thus will have to learn to
ham on the fly
& so i cant help wondering if one even can fly & ham at the same time
& whether you yourself can do both at once & might teach me to do both
to some degree also

but that already complicated question is in part also a segue backward
& forward into the topic of our 2nd annual okeechobee aero revisit
or since we now also have geebe to emulate as well as gcebe perhaps we
should call it the hopefully still impending great okogeebe expedition

i have my usual overflow of thought already in reserve on this topic
but let me pause to ask you first whether there mightnt already be a
most propitious plan &or schedule for yourself &or any others involved
or interested
since my own jane has been murmuring about leaving me again today & we
are also thinking about various destinations that might put one or
both of us in range of you & the quintipoint for say any time
beginning even this coming weekend til possibly as late as mid april
but i know it will be best to consider first your own greatest ease &
convenience
since jc & i are both actually multiflexible

also evidently in the hopper is the el nino aka rainy winter florida
is purportedly expecting this year
for tho it bodes well for the continuing rebuoying of the lake itself
it may keep us too high to see again from your own most preferred
style of aircraft

oops
i must leave now
more later