Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] FINOSE
Date: Oct 30, 2001 @ 05:25
Author: Jesper & Nicolette Nielsen ("Jesper & Nicolette Nielsen" <jesniel@image.dk>)

As promised

Jesper
----- Original Message -----
From: Jesper & Nicolette Nielsen
To: BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com
Cc: hpn@berlingske.dk
Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2001 3:15 PM
Subject: [BoundaryPoint] FINOSE

I turned on my television, looked at a running man in a suit, who kept running and running. Interesting programme I though, and kept looking. I realized it was in Sweden, and at one stage he passed the polar circle. It looked more and more like a tripoint expedition I though, and yes - I was right.

And the end of this 5 minutes film the running man reaches FINOSE. Beautifull shots of yellow tripoints monument from all angles and from ariel view.

For the people who can watch DR1, it's back on Monday 11.45 am Copenhagen time. The film is called "Sverige". I will record it and take some digital pictures off my tv set. And if they look good, I will share with you.

Jesper