Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Permission to Photograph Boundary
Date: Aug 17, 2001 @ 21:12
Author: m donner ("m donner" <maxivan82@...>)

>--- In BoundaryPoint@y..., "Jan Krogh" <jakro64@y...> wrote:
> >...Tomorrow I am asked to contact a police
> > man in order to photo byltlv.
> > It is not allowed for private persons to photograph it, so I have
>asked as a
> > representative for BoundaryPoint Organisation. Hope Bill do not
>turn the
> > idea down ;-)
>
>No problem here Jan...I wish we could issue you an official "BP
>badge"! That should impress them ...! ;-)
>
>Anyway, it's not "my" group...I just do the housekeeping!
>
>Bill

yes jan
bill is only the caretaker of this paradise

i mean he is not really the host
& i stress he is not actually the owner of the joint

winking & blinking

& bill
how about combining your bp letterhead logo with brians badgemaker to help
jan make his point

that might be a multisovereign approach to a trisovereign point