Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] another miscellany but best i can for now
Date: Jul 19, 2001 @ 03:46
Author: Michael Donner ("Michael Donner" <barbaria_longa@...>)

thank you
i feel better

then i am 80 percent sure the earlier pic posted was of the pseudonmoktx
wholly within new mexico
as distinct from the several other pseudonmoktices squarely on the nmok line
& perhaps others elsewhere

40 percent of this certainty is from vague recollection & the other 40
percent because i see the hoof prints in the trampled earth there of the
herd of longhorns i believe were chasing us when we hurriedly fired that
epic shot
but it was many years ago
before jacks book
before anything

we thought we were the only lost people in the world doing this
& we were doing it without any props whatsoever in those days

delicious to be so deaf dumb blind & alone
but better still to have accomplices

later we were found by the butlers etc

but have you ever heard of the mysterious russian lady tripointer who was
last seen at manhvt