Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: delu condo
Date: Jul 09, 2001 @ 01:03
Author: Brendan Whyte ("Brendan Whyte" <brwhyte@...>)

According to the Naval Intelligence Handbook for Luxemburg, Sept 1944, at
Vianden "the German frontier ceases to follow the left bank of the Our".
Which suggests a codominion on the river.
also, on the moselle, bartge teansport of gypsum and limestone had its costs
borne jointly, while care of the banks was the responsibility of each state.
More ambiguous, but with no specific mention of frontiers, apart from at
Vianden, it is possible the codominion existed before the war.
BW