Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] All 5 South African tripoints
Date: Jul 08, 2001 @ 15:24
Author: Jesper & Nicolette Nielsen ("Jesper & Nicolette Nielsen" <jesniel@...>)

Hi Brendan

They are great maps, but studying them I feel a bit turned off. I don't see a single marked tp. Perhaps ZaNaBo, but it's hard to read anything from that map.

The border line of ZaBozi is a bit strange. You would expect the border to follow the river, and the tp in the confluence of the two. Perhaps the rivers flood.

But I am particulary dissapointed at the Swaza ones. There should be beacons, but where are they on the map?

Jesper