Subject: Re: Fw: [BoundaryPoint] Baarle details
Date: Jun 25, 2001 @ 00:32
Author: Brendan Whyte ("Brendan Whyte" <brwhyte@...>)

The house is the larger building directly below it (north is to the left in
this map, so below is west).
The two buildings on the boundary are old shed, one for chickens and the one
on the right (south) an old garage. There are no marks in the buildings or
outside them. I met the house owner and chatted with her son who was
visiting. 3 almost-90 degree angles in one building is quite impressive!
I have some photos somewhere...