Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Really Abitrary Points
Date: Jun 21, 2001 @ 13:47
Author: Harry ten Veen ("Harry ten Veen" <h.ten.veen@...>)

That is indeed an interesting thought Brian!

There are already some people active! see:
http://www.confluence.org/index.php

Btw. In the city of Utrecht (the Netherlands) in the Volkssterrenwacht
Sonnenborgh the so-called
Utrecht-meridiaan is marked. It is on 5 deg. 7 min. east.
At this point the Utrecht-standard-time was calculated and measured using a
large telescope. In the 1920's they abandoned Utrecht-time.

gl
Harry ten Veen