Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Adutiskes
Date: Jun 20, 2001 @ 13:25
Author: Jan Krogh ("Jan Krogh" <Jan@Krogh.com>)

Peter,

It might me Kruki, but I cannot confirm it. Attaching a picture file of the 1:130.000 "Rytų Lietuvos ežerų labirinto turistinis žemėlapis" (East Lithuanian lake-labyrint tourist map), published by Briedis publishers, Vilnius, 2000, ISBN 9955-408-37-5. The map is not that good, but I am looking for a better! (West-east on the attached map fragment is about 4 km.)

Jan