Subject: Re: bwana zoom zoo ho
Date: Jun 14, 2001 @ 21:31
Author: Grant Hutchison ("Grant Hutchison" <granthutchison@...>)

Michael:
>i believe the approx midpoint of your zambezi ferry crossing is at
>or very near the best available quadripoint guess anyway
Ah, if only I were taking the fabled Kazungula ferry ...
No, we'll be travelling in much less style, bouncing along the dirt
road between Vic Falls (Zim) and Kasane (Bot). My map's not good
enough to tell me what my chance of a view of the confluence is
likely to be, but rest assured I'll be on the right side of the bus
with the binoculars bouncing against my eyeballs.

Grant