Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] Re: US-Mexico and citizenship
Date: Jun 13, 2001 @ 23:08
Author: Dallen Timothy (Dallen Timothy <dtimothy@...>)

RE: [BoundaryPoint] Re: US-Mexico and citizenship

I agree Bill.  In the case of the Arizona Department of Transportation, you are absolutely correct.  If pavement is any indicator of legal limits, which it is, for one state/country rarely wastes time and money paving over the actual line, then Arizona does pave up to a line in the road that is exactly in line with the middle of the boundary marker!

Dallen