Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Gideon Biger
Date: Jun 12, 2001 @ 12:22
Author: Peter Hering ("Peter Hering" <hering@...>)

Yes, indeed, Jan - The "Bible" can be bought
through Internet bookstores .. as far as I re-
member it's quite a heavy price, appr. 100US!
you'd have to pay... but it is worth every penny
of it!!!
On 543 pages it contains a desciption of every
boundary in the world, the geographical
setting, historical background and present
situation - plus a lot of maps...! At the end
you'll find a glossary, a select bibliography
and a subject index on: bilateral treaties,
major intn'l treaties and conferences, intern'l
arbitration, names of boundary lines, of
b. mountains and - rivers plus boundary
junction mountain peaks..and b. lakes.
A beauty..
I was lucky getting it from my own library-
there's only ONE copy in the whole king-
dom of Denmark - !!!
Regards from DK
Peter H.