Subject: Re: Number of roads_ Answer
Date: Jun 12, 2001 @ 11:10
Author: Peter Smaardijk ("Peter Smaardijk" <smaardijk@...>)

Alright... And the capital of Britain is not the City of London but
the City of Westminster then, housing both Parliament and the Queen?

And no, the capital of the Netherlands is NOT The Hague, in spite of
housing our Parliament and Queen, too, but Amsterdam, because of the
simple fact that our constitution says so. Is there any law in
Britain that designates London as capital?

Peter S.