Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] south african tripoints
Date: Jun 08, 2001 @ 03:43
Author: Jesper & Nicolette Nielsen ("Jesper & Nicolette Nielsen" <jesniel@...>)

In my experience that are not so keen on credit cards (http://w3sli.wcape.gov.za/).

To those who were excited about it, well my Great Southern African Border Expedition is no longer on this year. We couldn't make the dates work out around Christmas.

In stead I will visit the South African Survey Office in person, who already sent me the map indexes, in person. And offcourse spend Christmas on the beach :-)

Jesper