Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Happy birthday, BoundaryPoint!!!
Date: Jun 08, 2001 @ 01:47
Author: Bill Hanrahan (Bill Hanrahan <hanrahan@...>)

Good deal, Doug!  Keep us posted!

Bill

At 11:24 AM 6/7/01, you wrote:
Mmmm...
Birthday Cake and Scotch!  (A nice Bowmore, anyone?)

Further to the GCEBE:  I was contacted by CBC Radio (Canada's public broadcaster) and they want to follow people around at the Banff TV Festival, including yours truly, for a radio documentary on the fest.  The GCEBE will certainly get a bit of publicity from that.

I'm off to catch my plane...

Doug