Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] BeDeNe
Date: Jun 05, 2001 @ 13:36
Author: David Mark (David Mark <dmark@...>)

Sorry to be dense here, but I don't follow. I see one prominent border on
the scanned map, running southeast-northwest and with boundary markers
1021, 1024-1026, 1031-32 (around "Drei Steine"-- three stone, is that the
trinational point??), then running north with numbers like 193L, 194E.
Is that the German border, with Germany occupying the northeastern part of
the scanned image? So strange that they do not symbolize all
international boundaries the same way, or mark country names!
Does the Netherlands-Belgium border run west from "Drei Steine" with
markers Gp1, Gs2a, Gp2?

And what is the thing you refer to as a "salient", what country does it
belong to?

David