Subject: Re: What was the Kamp van Zeist?
Date: May 18, 2001 @ 19:10
Author: Harry ten Veen ("Harry ten Veen" <pa8km@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@y..., "Peter Smaardijk" <smaardijk@y...> wrote:
> I've found it. I think I will be able to make a little translation
of
> it, so Brendan can read it too (and others).
>
> What I haven't found is your web site, though. Can you give the url?
>
> Peter S.

Here is the English version; sorry Peter for your translating
efforts; http://www.minjust.nl:8080/a_beleid/fact/cfact8.htm

I'am hesitating about giving the url of my website. It is
still "under construction" but I'am to busy reading all BoundaryPoint
mail ;-)

So far, on my website are: Boundery markers in Twenthe, the marker
N.Holland/Friesland, the centre of Europe and Scottish Court.

gl
Harry ten Veen