Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Time zone boundaries
Date: May 17, 2001 @ 14:38
Author: Beckett, Bob ("Beckett, Bob" <Bob.Beckett@...>)

another similar situation exists in college corner, ohio and west
college corner, indiana. the new york times had an article on these
towns a few years ago, highlighting the pecularities of towns that
straddle a time zone demarcation.

they share a high school, whose gymnasium straddles the state boundary.

i don't know if their teams compete for the indiana state championship,
the ohio state championship...or both? :>)

bob beckett
hollis, new hampshire
usa

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/