Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Topozone Discrepancies
Date: May 15, 2001 @ 14:44
Author: michael donner (michael donner <m@...>)

cool
this is almost exactly the difference between jacks & my njnyus coords

since i used topozone only to measure distances
but usgs source materials to pin my points onto
it is still possible that my cruder numbers are basically right

glad you revisited the mdp source of everyones land too
& trust you had a great one too