Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Passing foreign territory
Date: May 10, 2001 @ 05:54
Author: michael donner (michael donner <m@...>)

interesting as usual peter

another example occurs on interstate highway 684
which crosses the westernmost corner of connecticut
without affording any direct access to it

as for the scope of the group
may i suggest
anything any member finds interesting
& thinks may interest others here
is fair play

supposing we would all like to be as entertained & informed as possible