Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] planted in my mailbox
Date: May 05, 2001 @ 21:20
Author: michael donner (michael donner <m@...>)

hahaha
but you know canada is actually the civilized & better half of our continent

at least you guys are officially & explicitly committed to privacy there

& no matter how it works out in detail

if i knew my mail under 30 grams wouldnt be opened
& that i could count on bagging an ounce at every border crossing
i would flee to vancouver immediately
which i wouldve done decades ago had i not been declared unfit for war
& then i would do a tight snake job of both entire caus lines
taking in every customs house from terminal to terminal
in the course of which i would mail each of my ounces back home to canada
from the usa

the only thing i havent figured out yet tho is how to get them into the usa
so i can mail them back to canada